Monday, March 16, 2009

Valentine's Day


Bill spoiled me on Valentine's Day. He bought me a new dress, shoes, and jacket a few weeks before Valentine's day. Then, on Valentine's morning, I went to the spa and had a massage, facial, and pedicure. After that, he and I went to eat dinner at Dianne's on Devine in Columbia. We had dessert, chocolate and strawberries, at Goatfeathers. Then, we went to the Philharmonic Symphony at the Koger Center. We spent the night at the Hampton Inn in Columbia. The next day, I slept in and then we walked around Columbia looking in all the stores. We weren't sure what to do with ourselves without having the girls with us. I had a wonderful Valentine's Day, but everyday in our house seems like Valentine's. Bill is a perfect husband and father.

No comments:

Post a Comment